As Structural Engineering consultants for commercial and industrial establishments, we take great pride in offering you a dedicated service tailored to the specific requirements of your project.
"We have worked with a variety of clients on alterations to and developments of commercial, industrial and public properties"
We work with clients to provide services ranging from investigation of potential sites to detailed structural design of single or multi-storey buildings including foundations. Structural design can be carried out in all materials including steel, reinforced concrete, timber and load bearing masonry.
Our wide ranging client base includes the following:
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd
- Birkbys Plastics Ltd
- Harrogate Borough Council
- National Freight Corporation
- Irwins Ltd
- Watmoughs PLC
- Siemens PLC
- Homestarter Ltd
- Mansell Construction
- Persimmon Homes
- Wharfedale Homes
- Hays Logistics
- BT Mobile
- Tissue Science Laboratories plc
- Covidien Healthcare
- Wakefield Metropolitan District Council
- Council for Mosques, Bradford
- Leeds City Council, Education Department
Normally on such projects, we produce the calculations necessary to obtain Building Regulations approval of structural matters. We also produce drawings, sketches and specifications to describe the structural elements to the architect and builder.
Services offered include:
- Structural Engineering Investigations, Assessments, Appraisals and Reports.
- Structural Design of New Build, Extensions and Alterations to Existing Structures.
- Preparation of Specifications and Details for Remedial Works e.g. Repairs, Underpinning or Strengthening.
- Preparation of Structural Drawings, Sketches and Calculations for Building Regulations, Tender and Construction.
- Offering Advice on Structural Matters in Legal Cases and Disputes.